Re: Oracle error during oracle lite replication

From: K Sudhakaran <sudhakaran_k_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2002 00:30:46 -0800

Dear Darrel Seymour

I wud like to share with u the idea about the problem you stated here.

RPC - stands for Remote procedure call ...and I cud asses that I may be because of insufficient previligges for you ( or to the user) to update the data in other sites ( or client machines ). You may approach the DBA and know and get the needed rights to update the replica's in other sites.

And it is my interest that if u share with the group abt, when you get a solution to the problem ...after all the group shud not be only with questions ...but also the solutions the experts followed/found for that ..isn't ?

:) Regards
Sudhakaran.K

PS: Have u tried OTN documents for information regarding error codes ? Received on Mon Mar 18 2002 - 09:30:46 CET

Original text of this message