Oracle error during oracle lite replication

From: Darrel Seymour <dsey44_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2002 05:58:49 -0800

I am supporting a program that uses oracle replication via Repsvr.exe (ocx control), and am getting error during the replication process. Our IT dept. does not support Oracle Lite so I am basically left to try and figure out the problem myself.
The replication replicates 6 tables from our server database to the local databases on the client/user's computer. error I recieve is;
ORACLE ERROR - #26522
repapi-26522: plsql rpc refresh context get failed REPAPI-26522: rpc execution error

ORA-06550: line 2, column 10:
PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_SNAP_REPAPI'must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 10:

PL/SQL: statement ignored
ORA-06550: LINE 1, COLUMN 10:
pls-00201: identifier 'SYS.DBMS_SNAP_REPAPI'must be declared ...
The last two lines are identical to the two lines under the other PLS-00201 error line.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am learning on the fly and have been having quite a bit of problems with this error. Thanks
Darrel
darrel.seymour_at_fnc.fujitsu.com Received on Thu Mar 14 2002 - 14:58:49 CET

Original text of this message