Referential integrity on nested table's column

From: K Sudhakaran <sudhakaran_k_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 21:51:04 -0800

Hi Oraclians :)

Thanx a lot for responding so much to my query regarding 'how to know the current database name..Thanx.

And ..heres my query.

How do I Alter a table ( which has one of its column as nested table type ) to add foreign key integrity constraint on a nested table's column? I tried the syntaxs suggested in otn network's online 8i reference..but it does not work ..giving some errors. Needless to say u guys that it is not allowed to do it at the time of creation of table but using alter table option ..which is in otn's document.

Thanx in advance
Regards
Sudhakaran.K Received on Thu Mar 14 2002 - 06:51:04 CET

Original text of this message