Novice question -- how to I run script in unix sqlplus?

From: D. Alvarado <laredotornado_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 13:59:52 -0800

Hi,

   I want to run a script that creates a package, but I'm not used to sql*plus for unix. Basically I've gotten this far,

$ . oraenv
ORACLE_SID = [817] ? sqlplus user/password_at_db ORACLE_HOME = [/oracle] ? Here I'm stuck, nothing I types works.

Basically anything i type after I log in gets me back to my shell prompt, and some times there's an error message. So, my question is, if I have my script, say "my_script.sql", how do I run it?

Thanks, Dave A. Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 22:59:52 CET

Original text of this message