Re: oracle

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 21:24:59 GMT

first, read the documentation. get an account from oracle.com (OTN account -- it's free). then go to http://tahiti.oracle.com and look into all the reams of documentation (that'll save you having to ask lots of easy questions).

user/passwords...

sys/change_on_install   (has godlike privileges)
system/manager          (archangel?)
scott/tiger             (the zookeeper and his pet).

also...
internal/oracle         (getting desupported)
demo/demo               (demo account)