Stack Overflow error

From: Mak <mpadhye1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2002 20:23:09 -0800

I am getting Stack Overflow Error from ProC code.(From ORASQL9.dll ) There is no recursive function.Also function does not contain huge arrays.
Half ProC code is working fine & with some code it is giving me this error.
The SAME code was working fine with Oracle 816 & 817 Currently I am using Oracle 9I.
I tried all sorts of windows settings like STACK parameter in config.sys.
Then increasing virtual memory , increasing parameters in init.ora. But it didn't help.
The SAME code is working OK on SUN 2.8 & ORACLE 9I combination.

Is there any compilation flags I need to add on windows for 9I ? Is there any setting for ORACLE ?

Please, let me know if any one has any Idea about this.

Thanks,
makarand Received on Sat Mar 09 2002 - 05:23:09 CET

Original text of this message