Re: Network connectivity

From: John MacAskill <jmacaski_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:24:58 GMT

You have the option to use Network Address Translation (NAT) with the use of a device such as the CISCO Big-IP. This allows the redirection of netword traffic from a virtual address to where ever required. In order to do this you can either use Connection manager (painfull and not recommended or make use of shared sockets at the server to allow for port redirection.