Re: problem in creating a new sequence(oracle 8i web db)

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_alltel.com>
Date: 5 Mar 2002 06:26:17 -0800

imseema_at_rediffmail.com (sima) wrote in message news:<ba679cdf.0203032332.1092d911_at_posting.google.com>...
> hello! i am developing an application using oracle 8i web db. the day
> the create a sequence ,it works fine. but next day the 'start value'
> of sequence increases by itself(it becomes 21).what is the reason? how
> can i get rid of this problem?
> u can reply me at imseema_at_rediffmail.com

Please provide more detail. I really cannot understand what you think the problem is. (I have some ideas of what is happening, but I do not want to answer the wrong question.) Examples would be very helpful. The more information you provide, the easier it is for you to get help.

 Ed Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:26:17 CET

Original text of this message