Downloadable Pro*C for Windows 95 ?

From: Andy Bowles <andy.bowles_at_virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:23:14 GMT

I want to download the installation program for Pro*C for Windows 98, to use with Personal Oracle 8i (which I installed from a CD) or 9i (which I can get from technet.oracle.com).

Pro*C doesn't seem to be available for separate download from technet.oracle.com, and it wasn't on the Personal Oracle 8i CD. Can anyone tell me where I can get it from?

Is it supplied as part of one of the other downloads from technet.oracle.com?

For instance, I wonder if it might be included in the downloadable version of Oracle Server Enterprise Edition (for NT/2000), and if so whether this version of Pro*C will run on Windows 98. Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 00:23:14 CET

Original text of this message