Re: Formating Problems when Printing From OracleApps to a HP8100

From: aj <aj_at_test.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 20:16:29 GMT

Hi Mark

   We also had the same problem. Go to HP printers web site and download the manual. You have to find escape codes for the setting you require. Once decided then in Oracle Apps change the initializing string in the for to one you have workedout. Remember to bounce the Concurrent Managers Before testing. It will require testing some combinations , lots of patienece and remember to bounce Concurrent Managers every time.

  Best of Luck

Aamer Janjua