Re: Oracle Reports?

From: RKG <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:56:15 -0400

Well you can download it from technet.oracle.com for free. You have to have the oracle database running first though, but that is free too.

Its a tool that is used to return data and make it look pretty. You make a SQL query in the tool and then pick the colors and look at how lovely it is... well there is a little more to it than that but that is the essence.