Re: SP2-0734: unknown command beginning "tkprof ..."

From: Adrian Billington <billiauk_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 22 Feb 2002 05:04:32 -0800

Tanya

Sounds like your PATH is not set correctly. At the O/S command line type "which tkprof" to see if you can currently access the program. I'm assuming you are on UNIX here - NT is slightly different - I think it might be called tkprof80 or something like that.

Make sure that $ORACLE_HOME/bin is in your UNIX $PATH variable so it can find the tkprof executable.

It runs from the O/S, not from within SQL*Plus.

Regards

Adrian Received on Fri Feb 22 2002 - 14:04:32 CET

Original text of this message