Re: Tutorial/Guide on converting PL/SQL to Java?

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:47:11 +0300

First of all, I don't see any reason for converting PL/SQL code into Java. But if you indeed want to do that, look for SQLJ. I think it's the easiest way to convert PL/SQL to Java. SQLJ Developer's Guide is available at technet.oracle.com

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com