Re: Intermediate SQL question

From: Mechanical Mann <eric_at_REMOVE_SPAMspeco.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:35:58 -0600

Try this

      SELECT   TMESSAGE.message, TSIMILAR_MESSAGE_TO_MESSAGE.ID,
                        Count(TSIMILAR_MESSAGE_TO_MESSAGE.MESSAGE_ID) AS
CountOfMESSAGE_ID
        FROM   TSIMILAR_MESSAGE_TO_MESSAGE, TMESSAGE
     WHERE   TMESSAGE.message_id  =  TSIMILAR_MESSAGE_TO_MESSAGE.message_id
GROUP BY   TMESSAGE.message, TSIMILAR_MESSAGE_TO_MESSAGE.ID
   HAVING     (((Count(TSIMILAR_MESSAGE_TO_MESSAGE.ID))>1));"