Re: Oracle Certification!!!!!

From: motahar <motaharcsc_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2002 20:51:40 -0800

"Praveen" <seemapraveen_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<a4hdhr$gb8$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net>...
> Hi ,
> I am planning on giving my Oracle Cert. I am looking for anyone who has
> practice exams for the Internet Application Developer 6/6i (core path). The
> exams that I am studying for are: 1Z0-001, 1Z0-101, 1Z0-131, 1Z0-132. Could
> anyone tell me which text book is good for these exams? It will be great
> help.
>
> -Thanks.

hi Praveen

there r some books from Oracle corporation, which r really very good for learning and for the certification also. ib the market there r some books for the certification but these r very rear. i bought some from India. If u r from India then buy it or if u r from Bangladesh then u can contact with me. do not worry if need any help feel free to contact.

motahar Received on Sun Feb 17 2002 - 05:51:40 CET

Original text of this message