Oracle 8i ...URGENT Help needed..can any one ?

From: K Sudhakaran <sudhakaran_k_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2002 03:41:13 -0800

Hi helping minds.... :)

How do I over ride the default constructor of a 'Type' created in oracle 8i ...obviously I want to code my own constructor..which is a basic facility in a object (relational) jargon. if it is possible ...can u please let me know how to do that ...if not ...then too ..do u know some alternative methods by which I can acheive the same ?

I personally thank you for the efforts and your time you put in to help me out ..

Thanx a lot :)

with regards,
Sudhakaran.K Received on Tue Feb 12 2002 - 12:41:13 CET

Original text of this message