Oracel Installation Issues on 2000..Please Help

From: Alison <julianamt_at_excite.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2002 21:09:30 -0800

I have been getting the following error message:

SEVERE: Setup has detected that your ISuite Product Install has not been installed correctly, probably because the installation was aborted. Please restart Setup.

I get this message everytime I click on ISetup. I have tried cleaning my registry and have done the other 'preinstallation' of disabling autorun in the regedit.

Any suggestions? I have no issue loading Oracle 8i Enterprise on my Windows NT laptop, but on my Windows 2000 computer I am becoming frustrated. I did abort an install, but don't know what to clean up to have this install successfully.

Any help would be appreciated!! Please e-mail me: JulianaMT_at_exite.com

Thanks,
Alison Received on Mon Feb 11 2002 - 06:09:30 CET

Original text of this message