Not connecting to Oracle

From: Joan Gruber <jadetones_at_home.com>
Date: 7 Feb 2002 09:32:13 -0800

I'm trying to use SQL+ at home. I have ORACLE8i Enterprise Edition installed, I can get into the SQL prompt, but then it won't let me do anything. it says ERROR ar line 1: ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE. After another attempt, I get a popup box that says: The instruction at
"0x60---430" referenced memory at "0x0---d24". The memory could not be
"read". Click OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug
the program. If I click cancel, it brings up Visual Studios and a million numbers.
Does anyone know what I can do to fix the problem? Any help will be MOST appreciated! Received on Thu Feb 07 2002 - 18:32:13 CET

Original text of this message