Cannot AUTID view Oracle 8.1.6 Solaris

From: MOISEY <moisey.g.oysgelt_at_mail.sprint.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2002 08:45:50 -0800

I have to take care on a few different Oracle databases 8.1.6 in Windows NT, Solaris 2.6, and Linux.

To check changes in databases I uses AUDIT.

I&#8217;ve used
 AUDIT TABLE;
AUDIT VIEW;
AUDIT INDEX;
AUDIT PROCEDURE; I the NT OS all audits run OK.

Under Solaris - VIEW and PROCEDURE alter, replace, create, drop does not put any data into SYS.AUD$ table.

The TABLE works fine under Solaris 2.6.

I&#8217;ve checked all settings in the initXXX.ora files and checked if auditing is set on., and restarted Oracle server. So In Solaris I need to set something else.

Can you help me with this.

Thanks Moisey Received on Mon Feb 04 2002 - 17:45:50 CET

Original text of this message