Re: I am confused...

From: Ken Papai <ken_at_kenpapai.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:10:13 GMT

"Denise Page" <dpage_at_massed.net> wrote in message news:a3bs1q$1kb$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net...
> 1) What does the term "FI DBA" mean?
> 2) What is Oracle 11i. I am working on becoming certified (entry level)
in

11i is Oracle APPLICATIONS latest version. It is their eBusiness suite of applications.

> Oracle 9i because it is the latest certification available from Oracle.

9i is their latest DB version.
9i DBA certification is a little different from 8i. 9i DBA requires 3 levels (6 exams) to pass.

8i DBA required just 5 exams to be passed without any levels.

-Ken (working on 9i certification myself) Received on Thu Jan 31 2002 - 20:10:13 CET

Original text of this message