Help you pass Oracle8i,Java,Solaris, MCSE,CCNA, MCDBA etc. at your first try!

From: itcertifysky <itcertifysky_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: 29 Jan 2002 19:52:06 -0800

IT CertifySky http://www.certifysky.com is Asia's No.1 IT Certification Group and Asia's No.1 IT Certification Website. Ever wanted to get those popular IT certifications efficiently? Here you just hit the target! Our Certifysky study guides contain 100% real exam questions you'll meet with in your actual exams, and have helped thousands of people get certified within the shortest time. No need to purchasease anything else or attend expensive training. Just save your money for those training classes and stop studying painfully until the mid-night. With our Certifysky study guides, you can get certified for sure at the least expense. We guarantee you can pass those popular IT certification exams including Microsoft's MCSE MCDBA MCSD, Cisco's CCNA CCDA CCNP CCDP, Java, Solaris, CIW,HP etc at your first try. With only 10-12 hours study of our study guides, you are 100% ready to pass the exams most efficiently with high scores and get certified with ease.
Please contact us on sales_at_certifysky.com or service_at_certifysky.com More details , please view our international website : http://www.certifysky.com/eng/index_en.htm Received on Wed Jan 30 2002 - 04:52:06 CET

Original text of this message