Re: Oracle Resources

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:58:09 +0100

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:54:59 -0600, "Redd" <clipper_at_prostart.net> wrote:

>I am creating a new site that will dedicated to providing free
>Oracle resources to IT professionals/students. Have you
>written/created useful tools or utilities/sql scripts for Oracle
>databases for the NT sever platform. If so and would like to
>be featured on the site, email me.
>This site has four categories, Oracle/SQL , Windows NT/2000,
>Java and Clipper.
>

>http://itplanet.netfirms.com/

Please try to find out how many sites which such resources already exist. Dozens of them, and they all contain the same resources. And people who don't want to RTFM or search the internet won't find your site anyway.

You're wasting your time, unless you want to learn how to build a site

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Jan 23 2002 - 22:58:09 CET

Original text of this message