Re: "Unapplying" previously applied logs on (standby) database

From: Stefan <sroesch3_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:55:50 GMT

Hi Markus,

if you don't have a full and consistent backup of your standby database and already have applied the logs there is no way to rollbacl already applied archive logs.

If you have a backup and all the archive logs in between. You can restore the backup and then apply the necessary archive logs

Regards
Stefan