Re: how can i tune the insert statement?

From: Stefan <sroesch3_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:52:42 GMT

Hi Leader,

seems to be the wrong decision to do batch runs with java foregrounds. Have a look at direct sqlloader. It may also be worth to kick it off with parallel degree, but this depends how many cpu's you have. Have you already checked on which wait events are you waiting. Turn on event 10046 level 8 to check that.

Regards
Stefan