Re: DIANA

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 16 Jan 2002 00:45:13 -0800

"Shawn Edwards" <spedwards_at_qwest.net> wrote in message news:<yO218.418$6W6.192213_at_news.uswest.net>...
> Our DBAs posed this trivia question today which I'm having problems finding:
>
> In the database, there is a stored package owned
> by SYS named DIANA. What is the purpose of the
> package and what does the name DIANA represent?
>
> Can anybody help with this question?
>
> Thanks

doc question ....

visit
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/appdev.817/a77069/e_lims.htm#14462

I retrieved this link by searching tahiti.oracle.com for the word DIANA.
There is little in Oracle what is not documented!

Regards

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Wed Jan 16 2002 - 09:45:13 CET

Original text of this message