NEED ANY INFO ON SQL*NET OR TNS connection refused message

From: db4426 <dbelange_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:20:54 GMT

There are problems being reported by our company DBA's saying that they are failing to "write/create log files" after a transaction is complete?
I may not be using the correct terminology for this process. However, The DSS trace shows several expert diagnosis alarms for "Unauthorized user connection attempted" and "Connection refused". This all seems to be happening at the TNS/Oracle layer. Has anyone ever run into this problem before and if so, what was your fix? Thanks for any input.

D.B Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 04:20:54 CET

Original text of this message