Re: Opinions: Upgrade from Oracle 7.3.4 to Oracle 9?

From: Bernard <bernard_craddock_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:44:02 +1000

Don,
I've never upgraded from 7-8-9 but I understand it is possible and can be performed easily using
the java data migration assistant tha comes with 9. If I were you i'd upgrade to 9 bypassing 8i.

If your still using 7.3.4 your in for a treat the number of new features is mind boggling.
although there are many bugs.

enjoy