any suggestions how to find an oracle DBA job?

From: Mqrk14 <romark1_at_rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:47:03 GMT

Hi guys!(and ladies)
I've gotten my certification (up to 8i) and is wondering if you can suggest any companies right now that can hire a junior DBA. I have Unix certification as well (Solaris). Its not the matter of if they are hiring or not but if i could just drop off my resume with them, then its fine. I'm in canada by the way and if i am in the wrong newsgroup, just let me know. For know i am working as a tech support guy in a Mississauga company. Appreciate your replies!! Received on Mon Dec 31 2001 - 01:47:03 CET

Original text of this message