Re: INTERNAL, SYS, SYSTEM system users

From: Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:11:39 +0100

"Pete Sharman" <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> wrote in message news:kOmW7.61$GN5.3686_at_inet-nntp1.oracle.com...
> One minor correction from a terminology perspective. INTERNAL was
> deprecated in Oracle8 and is gone entirely in Oracle9. "Deprecated"
 is
> Oracle-speak for "we're going to get rid of this soon".

Does it mean that Oracle also concluded that there's confusion for many people and there's no need for existence of INTERNAL account?

Is INTERNAL only "internal" reference on SYS acc because when one change password of SYS, this automatically becomes new password for INTERNAL acc?

--

Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>