Re: Oracle developers and credit history

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 00:19:23 GMT

You wouldn't think so, but some employers use it to gauge how responsible you are. Some institutions, possibly financial institutions with certain positions, may want a clean credit history as a sign that the employee won't be tempted to dip in the till. I know one insurance company that if you worked in the investment division and offered your resignation they would immediately escort you off the premises. They would pay you, but they did not want any chance of improper use of funds. Jim