Adding Fields to Portal Form

From: nbaxley <groups_at_baxleys.org>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 09:26:03 -0800

I've created a table driven form, and in the course of editing the form, I've removed some of the fields from the display. Now, it turns out that I need those fields after all. How do I add them in? I've tried adding a form field with the same name, but it says that it already exists. I would think that this is a common occurance. Please don't tell me that I have to recreate the form. Users needs change all of the time. There has to be a way to do this.

Nate Baxley Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 18:26:03 CET

Original text of this message