Re: holiday package. Need pragma reference_restrict help oracle 7

From: Adam Hapworth <hap_at_mikomi.org>
Date: 13 Dec 2001 03:11:00 -0800

This package has been updated (found a couple of bugs and fixed). Still need a little help with the pragma reference_restrict lines though. I just don't have a feel for them and I can't understand whay what I try fails.

http://www.mikomi.org/~hap/sql/holiday_package.sql (includes both head and body)
Adam