Sending traps with Oracle Agent

From: P <tortcam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2001 01:56:00 -0800

Hello,

 I am working with Oracle agent and maybe someone could help me with my query...

 I have an Oracle Intelligent Agent running in a Windows2000 platform. I am
 able to access rdbmsMIB, applicationMIB and oraDbMIB through the agent. I´m
 interested in the traps that this agent is sending

      Which traps does it send? (does it send any?) Even when the
agent is       started at startup I  don´t get any cold start trap or
similar

      Should I configure something else to enable trap sending?

 I have set the agent in port 163 and I have configured the correspondent file so that traps are sent to the correct machine (I have supposed it will send them to port 162...)

 Thanks in advance,
 P Received on Mon Dec 10 2001 - 10:56:00 CET

Original text of this message