OLE Container adds its own info in the file header

From: Adnan DURSUN <a_dursun_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2001 06:10:02 -0800

Hi all,

I 've developped an application by using Oracle Forms 6x. My application posts data (Word,Excel,Powerpoint files) to Oracle Database by OLE container. My tables have BLOB column to store data that send by OLE container. When export my data stored in the BLOB columns by using DBMS_LOB.Functions to file system, my files sizes appear larger than the size that before i store it to my database. OLE container adds some info in the file header. I plan to remove this info from file header. Does anyone know how OLE container adds this info in the files ?

Sincenerly
Adnan DURSUN Received on Fri Dec 07 2001 - 15:10:02 CET

Original text of this message