Runtime & Licensing requirements

From: Manik <manikp_at_ampercorp.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2001 02:47:19 -0800

Hi All,

If I have to develop a web enabled application using Oracle9i Application Server, Forms6i, Reports6i and Oracle web server with Oracle9i DB, what is required at the client's place to run it?

  1. I assume the client would have to buy Oracle9i DB and web server at least. But, what about the Forms runtime and Reports runtime?
  2. What are the licensing requirements while deploying Oracle based web applications?

Please do a Cc to manikp_at_ampercorp.com. Appreciate your help in advance.

Regards
Manik Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 11:47:19 CET

Original text of this message