Re: OCP Exam

From: Steve H. <srhng_at_swbell.net>
Date: 28 Nov 2001 16:30:59 -0800

Good question. I took an exam 3 years ago. Intro to SQL and PL/SQL. I always thought I could use it. But the New 9i Exam is different. So I am retaking it when it comes out next week and moving on. Oracle 9i only has 4 tests. Only 3 of them are ready. But by the time I take those 3, the 4th will be out.

Good Luck
Steve H