Re: Is there any way of altering the default destination of 'edit' and 'spooled' files ?

From: Daniel <twinsxu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2001 13:00:05 -0800

You can set the PATH environment variable on NT or Unix.

I think which tool an Oracle DBA should use depends on personal favorite. I am an Oracle DBA. I feel more comfortable to use command line tool like SQL Plus because it gives me more flexibility. If you like GUI tools more, you can use Enterprise Manager of Oracle or TOAD of Quest Software. They are very convenient and easy to use, but you may suffer some lack of flexibility and you may forget those commands very soon.

Daniel