Re: column populated from sequence

From: Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:31:31 +0100

"Ron Reidy" <rereidy_at_indra.com> wrote in message news:3C02CE4F.2F8F0041_at_indra.com...
> Read the docs on sequence numbers. They are not like tables. There
 are
> no "real" columns (next_val and curr_val are pseudo-columns).

I will read docs on sequence numbers, thank you, but I tought that this (find corresponding sequence) was a easy solving problem.

> Someone previously described looking at PRE-INSERT triggers to
 determine
> what sequqnce is being used. Did you do this (hint: look at the view
> USER_TRIGGERS or ALL_TRIGGERS and figure out the query from here).

I do not have source file (FMB) of Oracle forms working with this table, of course, and that's why I posted this question.

--

Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>