Re: Who did what when?

From: <catherinedevlin_at_geek.com>
Date: 27 Nov 2001 18:10:33 GMT

Looks like you'll want to read the Auditing documentation. Chapter 26 in the 9i Database Administrator's Guide (not sure about 8i, but I don't think it's changed that much.)

http://download-west.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/server.901/a90117/toc.h tm

I don't know about the IP address part. The view DBA_AUDIT_SESSION contains columns like USERHOST and TERMINAL that look promising.

Good luck!
- Catherine Devlin
http://profiles.yahoo.com/arcticturtle