PK not updated automatically

From: Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:27:47 +0100

I have one table with i.e. two columns. First column is PK column (NOT NULL) and is filled with sequence number and second column contains data. When I create form (Developer 6i) I can delete and update rows but not insert rows even I have "Insert allowed" property set to true. I get the error message that it is not possible to insert new row because there is NOT NULL column not filled with value. When I set value for PK column manually it works - I can insert row. How to create form where PK column can be hidden (or not on canvas) and automatically updated with sequence value?

--

Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>