Re: distributed database

From: Daniel N. <daniel.navarro_at_intervoice-brite.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2001 07:34:16 -0800

Try the Oracle Documentation CD for your specific release (8.1.7, 9.1.0 etc...). If you don't have one or misplaced it you can still go to OTN (Oracle Technology Network) web site and download the documentation. Once you have the documentation, go to the section called "Oracle Server and SQL*Plus". From there you will see a section called "Distributed Databases and Replication". There you will find a plethora of information that surpasses any book that I have read on Distributed Systems pertaining to Oracle, including O'Reilly's book on the subject.

-Dan N.