Web Page Form ------------> Oracle Table

From: george bagley <george_working_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2001 20:46:52 -0800

Hi

I need to code a web page that does the following;

  1. Lets user input IP and hostname of a device
  2. The user hits submit and the data is posted to an Oracle Table (and also sent as a package to a separate server where it is picked up and processed by a cron process.)

The second part I can do, but not being a DBA or developer, I am unsure as to where to start with the posting data to the oracle table bit.

Any help of suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

George Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 05:46:52 CET

Original text of this message