Procedure/functions in Packages, Need more information

From: Salto <Salto_at_uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:17:41 -0700

I would like to thank everyone for their input.

I am working with ODBC an have to use SQL statements, cannot use describe.

What SQL statement would I use to determine what functions and
procedures exist for packages in all_objects and if they are functions
or procedures.

all_variables tells me what variables exist for a function or procedure
but I do not know if I have a function or procedure.

Can procedures or functions exist without variables and thus not appear
in all_variables ?

Its cross posted ! I do not check every group myself.

Thank You

Salto Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 23:17:41 CET

Original text of this message