Re: How to determine if a procedure is currently running.

From: Killeen <john_killeen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2001 07:43:24 -0800

Thanks for reply Gabriel

I have had a look at the V$SESSION view and am not sure that it will give
me what I am looking for. For example I run 2 sessions of Worksheet. In one of them I start a stored procedure in the other I monitor v$session. V$session tells me that I am running worksheet but does not tell me that one of my worksheet sessions is running a specific stored procedure. Can I get at this information some where else, possibly at a lower level to v$session?

Regards
John