Re: Linking tables from Oracle to MS Access

From: Erik <erik_at_evd.be>
Date: 8 Nov 2001 03:19:36 -0800

Hello,

there is no way to disable it in MS_access, once you start it MS-access lanche a ton of stupid query's on your database, when you have multiple user who start access at the same time: don't worry that your performance is NULL !

why don't you use crystal reports, or cognos.

Really: MS-access is a very bad choice !!!! put a bomb on it ! and use a good report writer

Erik.
Oracle DBA consultant.