Re: SQL from access

From: Erik <erik_at_evd.be>
Date: 8 Nov 2001 03:04:42 -0800

generic sql for all databases: that a story ! eg sql hints are different, several functions are different etc ...

when you write generic sql, your performance would be realy slow !

Don't worry, nobody change every day his database engine, and once you use Oracle you wouldn't change it anymore ...

I've worked with several DB's ....

Erik
Oracle DBA Consultant.