EJB can do SELECT, but not INSERT or UPDATE

From: Scott Reed <sreed_at_alldata.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2001 07:50:08 -0800

Please Help

I am a new use of Oracle and EJBs. I have a simple client and bean that can not do an insert on a table. The table is in my schema and I have been granted DBA privileges to try and solve my problem. Documentation says that when session beans are closed there is an explicit commit. However, I do an INSERT and get no exceptions or errors and after normal completion the row is not there. Same code works fine from a (2 - tier) JDBC client, but not (3 -tier) with an EJB session bean.

Oh, I am using the jbdc thin driver.

THANKS
Scott Reed Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 16:50:08 CET

Original text of this message