Apache error "exit signal Segmentation fault (11)"

From: Meng <m.fangtao_at_genesis.co.nz>
Date: 30 Oct 2001 12:23:06 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

   We run PL/SQL procedures to connect Oracle via apache. But we always get error
messages
"child pid xxxx exit signal Segmentation fault (11), possible coredump in /oracle/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/Apache/Apache". The apache processes are still running but do not allow any connection. We can restart apache and it will allow connection. But the same problem will come again after a short period. Metalink offered nothing.
We check WV_GATEWAY_CFG variable,ORA_NLS33 environment and wdbsvr.app file, and could not find any problem.
 Our apache 1.3.12 is coming from ora817 distribution. Our platform is Compaq Tru64 V5.1

Thanks

Meng Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 21:23:06 CET

Original text of this message