Re: [ANNOUNCE] JDX 3.0 - The New Version of Java Object-Relational Mapping Technology has arrived

From: Steve Jorgensen <nospam_at_nospam.nospam>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:34:58 GMT

We're rather adamant here about our rule prohibiting unsolicited advertising. I haven't personally noticed your name or product advertised here before, so consider this your warning.

If I see advertising from you here in the future, I will lodge a complaint with your ISP, and you can expect many others here to do the same.