Export/Import Problems

From: Kevin Chasse <kchasse_at_arinc.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 10:49:18 -0700

I am having the following problem:

I am doing an export from an 8.0.5 database on NT 4.0 using the Data manager. I have chosen to export only one User. When I go to import the .dmp file to another 8.0.5 database on NT 4.0 using the Data manager, two users show up, not just the one that was exported. The second user-name is jibberish and when I look at the tables under the two users - some of the tables exported are under the correct user and some are under the second user.

Am I doing something wrong on the export? on the import? I am using the Data Manager and using the default choices.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 19:49:18 CEST

Original text of this message